Philip Harris is a freelance Illustrator currently living and working in Devon, UK.
His clients included Shred publishing, Plymouth city Council, Vice magazine, Murder by Death, Paul Besselle, Idiom, No guts no glory, York notes, Ragged Cover Publishing, Rachael Dadd, Plymouth arts Center and Soundshock.
* Featured in the AOI’s Images 34
* Highly commended in Cheltenham Illustration awards
* Highly commended in the McMillan Prize Children’s picture book Illustration.
All sort of Pens // Paints // Pencils
- ‘OPIUM’ Heather Grey Tee - BUY NOW
- ‘OPIUM’ Baseball 3/4 Sleeve Baseball Shirt - BUY NOW
- Opium Olive Tote Bag - BUY NOW
- Opium Natural Tote Bag - BUY NOW
- Opium White Tote Bag - BUY NOW
- ‘Occult’ T-Shirt - SOLD OUT
- ‘BeStreet Bear’ - BUY NOW
- ‘Mourning of Lady Britannia’ A3 Print - BUY NOW
- ‘Occult’ Baseball 3/4 Sleeve Baseball Shirt - SOLD OUT
- Live by the Gun A3 Print - BUY NOW
- ‘Nightmares Of Introspection’ Print - BUY NOW
- ‘The Chemist’ A3 Print - BUY NOW
- ‘Crossroads’ A3 Print - BUY NOW
- ‘Wrestler’ A3 Risograph - BUY NOW