I was born in 1988 in North-East of Italy, near the sea. Fallen in love with art and illustration since I could hold a pen in my hand, growing up I specialized in creating detailed and surrealistic images, using firstly just black pens and watercolors, then also by using oil, acrylic and digital painting. Having a metal-head past, contributed in growing my passion for skulls, skeletons and dark stuff in general. I don’t dislike working in other art genres though, taking them as an opportunity to always improve my skills, challenging myself and constantly having fun. Since 2012 I’ve worked for many different clothing brands, bands and created artworks for book and album covers.
Pencil // pen // Pigma Micron // Wacom Cintiq // Adobe Photoshop // Acrylic and Oil colors.
- ‘XIBALBA’ DEVIL BLACK POCKET TEE - BUY NOW
- ‘XIBALBA’ 3/4 Devil Baseball Shirt - BUY NOW
- ‘XIBALBA’ DEVIL BURGUNDY CREWNECK - BUY NOW
- ‘XIBALBA’ SKULL BLACK POCKET TEE - BUY NOW
- ‘XIBALBA’ 3/4 Skull Baseball Shirt - BUY NOW
- ‘XIBALBA’ Wooden Sunglasses + Box - BUY NOW
- ‘XIBALBA’ Wooden Sunglasses - BUY NOW
- ‘Res Divina’ Lightweight Windbreaker - SOLD OUT
- ‘Res Divina’ Mint Green T-Shirt - BUY NOW
- ‘Res Divina’ Crewneck - BUY NOW
- ‘Res Divina’ Black Longsleeve T-Shirt - BUY NOW
- ‘Res Divina’ Copper Pin - BUY NOW